Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updates

Haven't updated in awhile because the internet has been really stinky! Workin a lot and the usual stuff.
Went to CityWalk for the first time with Katie and her friends from Colorado. Its like Universals downtown disney. Its pretty cool! We ate at Margaritaville too. This is us waiting for a table outside.
I went to Typhoon Lagoon on my day off this week with a bunch of CP friends at MSE. It was a beautiful day and the lines weren't long! Unfortunately this is the last week we are able to go to the waterparks for free :(

Last night after work Katie and I went to MK to play a little bit, got some food, did big thunder... space mtn was closed and we try to avoid splash mountain since our last -drenching- experience. We watched wishes and then got the most center close spot to the castle we could for the Magic the memories and you! show, it was fun but it was so crowded! It was shoulder to shoulder people and no one could move, i was getting very claustrophobic!
At work today someone asked me if there were bathrooms on the monorail! hahaha i almost laughed but then i realized he'd never been on the monorail before! Speaking of monorails I found 2 more monorail pins today! Score!

Other than that, I applied for the Campus Representative position for the College program at OU. They'll probably do a phone interview sometime in July. We had to get new IDs for housing and car decals, apparently its possible for them to make your picture even worse than the first time. The first one they squished my face down so it was short and fat, and this time its zoomed real close! Sheesh...
Just printed my boarding pass, I'll be in MI tomorrow lunch time! I'lhave the 2nd book of the hunger games finished by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment