Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Trip

So my flight home got delayed on Friday so I spent a lot of time in the Orlando airport and missed having hot dog stand lunch with the grandparents :( it was a total bummer!
I got to hang around the house for a few and then mom dad and i went up to new baltimore and they got to see Mike's apartment and the Winery. We went to dinner at PONCHOS :) with Mike's mom & dad too. It was delicious and fun. Saturday we went to dinner with Amy, Lia and Sarah and then went to Rochester with them it was so so so good to see everyone and we had a lot of fun. The rest of the weekend flew bye, I made Mike a shadow box with his OU singlet, baton and Summit League medals... it turned out really good! We went to Mongo since he had a gift card from xmas. We saw Hangover 2 at the show and it was alright. We went back to monroe on tuesday and went looking at new cars for mike that was fun.. and then mom & dad took me back to the airport :(
Now I'm makin some ravioli bake (hopefully it turns out good) and gettin ready for work! 2 months to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment