Monday, June 27, 2011

End of June

Yesterday I got up early and headed to Magic Kingdom. i was at the front gate by 9:30... I maingated my friend Katie, who had to self-term awhile ago but she was back to visit! We ate at the Bakery on Mainstreet and I had an enormous cinnamon roll it was delicious!!! Then we did some relaxing things like the people mover and Carousel of Progress :) My fave! Headed back up Main Street & in Confect. Ash was making cotton candy so we had some of that and then it was time for me to change for work. I started in Confect at 11:45.
It was kind of a long day since its usually slow in Confect until about 5 or 6. I had a lot of guests that didn't speak English... so it looks like its going to be that way til Aug. I've seen a lot of tour groups here already, one was even from Uruguay.
Other than that nothing exciting has been going on,,, just a lot of work and boring stuff..
Today is my day off so Katie should be taking me to pick up my car in a little while :)

2 comments:

  1. you should start including a countdown til you get home in addition to your count up from when you got there!
    "140 days down, x amount of days to go:)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I'll try to figure out how i did that the first time and make a new one lol

    ReplyDelete