Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vacation :)

Mike was here for 3 days and it was a nice little vacation! I had Sunday off so we went to Epcot & Magic Kingdom, we got to do tons of stuff because the lines werent long at all! It was awesome. We got to ride Livin' with the Land, which the last few times ive been to the park ive had to skip :) Test Track, Mission Space, Energy.. we walked world showcase and had lunch in China. We tried to stay at MK for fireworks but we were just too tired to wait. So we had ice cream and left early. On Monday we went to the Studios, that was mike's first time there... we got to walk right on Tower of Terror which was awesome! We missed Lights, Motors Action which was kindof a  bummer but we were hungry for lunch. We went over by my apt for lunch and then stopped in so I could turn in my journal to the education office and email my instructor and we hung out with Katie there for awhile. We went back to All Star to swim because it was pretty hot! We got to watch The Magic Memories & you and Wishes! We went on Haunted Mansion and the new line & hitch hiking ghosts were awesome! Tuesday we went to Blizzard Beach, which isnt included in the maingate but I got in free and I could buy mike a 1/2 price ticket so that was awesome and it was really fun... Spent a lot of time in the lazy river and on the slides. Had lunch at the hotel and then we played putt putt at Winter Summerland and it was really cute!! I went to class on Wednesday and it was short bc they were working in groups and thats not my usual class so I got to leave early, went to All Star and had some ice cream with mike and waited for Magical Express to take him back to the airport and then I went to work until midnight! whew. Work til 1 the rest of this week. Have a labor exception for my class then next 2 weeks for easter but im only scheduled to work 5 days next week. so i actually have more time than usual! hah cool!  I'm pretty sure they will extend park hours tho. I also have 1 shift til 3:45 AM next week yay

No comments:

Post a Comment