Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its off to work we go...

I had 2 awesome days off. Day 1 we had a cleaning inspection so we had to get up early and they come in the apartment and look at everything and a guy comes in and sprays for bugs (ew). We passed but we didnt get a white glove award this time. I spent the rest of the day baking chocolate chip cookies. I went to Walmart to get a new windshield wiper since one of my mine decided to spontaneously fly off at 2:30 am on my way home from work last week. So despite the skeptical comments from Mike and Dad  ;) I totally fixed it with minimal help from them haha.
Yesterday I went for a short run.. man its hot! Then an adventure to a Nike outlet, for some new shoes and a receiver for the sensor in my shoe. It connects to my ipod and tracks how far i go and it talks to me, its very cool. I used it today and I'm totally pumped about it. I went to the pool to read my new book (mom got for me for christmas) I just downloaded it to my ipod.
This is a pic of the part that plugs into the ipod and the shoe sensor:
and the new shoes:


Today I have to go back to work ... 7-3:45! woohoo but I went for a run (again SOO hot!) but it was still fun bc I had my new Nike+ thing to play with and then it uploads to a website that tracks everything for you whenever you plug your ipod in! So neat!
I also registered myself for a 5k my roommate Katie and I have been talking about doing... hahah should be interestingggg...
Better get going so I can catch the bus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment