Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm walkin right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A.

Today was my first day back to Main Street. Mickey's new meet & greet is open @ Town Square theater, the Storybook Princesses are also there. We have a new shop there where the meet and greets end its called Curtain Call Collectibles its really cute. When I was in CCC I met a dad with his family that are from Toledo! I told him mom worked at St. V's and he said he goes to lunch there a lot! Tooo funny. Anyways we were talking about Marketing and the college program for awhile and he gave me his card. Its crazy how you find people like that. My last day in frontierland a lady i was ringing up was wearing a Michigan shirt but handed me a Texas drivers license. I told her I expected to see a MI one, and she told me she used to live there and I said where at thats where I'm from. She started asking me if I new flat rock! I said yeah I'm actually from Carleton... She went to Airport high school!!!!! How funny! But now she lives in TX because thats where her husband works!
I was in Uptown for most of the night, it really flew by. At the end of the night I was the Proprietor, which is like shop owner & merchantaining/ passing out ear has etc... in the Chapeau. It helps the people who are sewing to be able to work on hats instead of dealing with guest questions & interruptions. There were 2 machines down when I got there and the girl sewing was still earning her ears so while a stocker & leader worked on the broken machines i helped her sew on the others. It was after midnight and I heard a mom say to her family its already her birthday its after 12! (they were all waiting for hats, the wait was long bc the machines that were down were backing us up) So when I heard her I said its your birthday?!?!?! Well we need to sing to you! Do you all want to help sing to Julianna?! And then everyone working & waiting in the chapeau sang to her and she was 7! Then I finished her hat and it was really cute.

A little while later the leader that was fixing the sewing machine during all this gave me a GSF card for going above & beyond!! :) Yay! So exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment