Thursday, April 21, 2011

Magic doesn't sleep

Had a great night at work. Got there early & they were short so I got to start early :) which is nice bc we got everything done tonight and we all got an ER (early release). I was greeting in confectionery today and this dad asked me where the free samples were bc I was carrying around a basket... Well they weren't seeming like they were in much of a hurry so I asked his daughter if she wanted to play an m&m game with me. It's a game with all different cups of m &m s each one is a character and u can guess who they r by the colors, it's really pretty cool. SO after she and this other little girl figured them all out I gave them little cups to fill with m&ms :) I happened to have a 3rd one so i gave it to her dad so he ended up with a free sample hehe

The night flew by after my 2nd break the next time I looked at the clock two hours had gone by! It was pretty busy, and I found a pin set in the lollipop bin ! Hah idk how they made it there from the shop next door... I had my second guest ask me what/ where main street is... Really people.?

At the end we got everything restocked and got out about an hour early! Woohoo ... I'm starting to get sleepy so I think it's time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment