Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day

Just got back from a short little 2 mile run but its so much fun to play with this Nike+ thing!

I'm kinda bummed bc if you turned in a recycling item at the clubhouse today you could get entered in a raffle to win CP stuff but... i slept in too late.. oops :( Sidenote: If you haven't been on Google today it looks pretty neat.

Working shops 445-115 tonight. I found another cast member that likes stocking shifts and he is willing to trade my stocking shift on easter sunday for his shops shift the same day. I put it in the Hub today so hopefully it will go thru alright!

I'm almost halfway thru my book on my Kindle app, its pretty good so far. I've been trying to take the bus to save on gas money but it also gives me time to read on the way home so it works out pretty nicely.

Here are some pics from Mike & my photopass when he was here...





3 comments:

  1. I really like them,.. they are considerably better than last time.. although the lack of rain helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear: Such a nice pics and also couple

    ReplyDelete