Saturday, April 23, 2011

Awesome Guests

I had a bunch of really awesome guests I met last night. One woman lived on Walton Blvd! Just down the road from Oakland! hah Another woman had met castmember Jared earlier in the day and he had a pin she wanted to trade for, but she had left to check with her daughter to see if that was the right one, he had been moved on rotation when she got back. She was willing to wait bc they thought he was on break, but that was the wrong Jared! So I finally tracked down the other Jared in Curtain Call and got his pin and took it back to her in the Jewlery store and she was so excited! I can't believe he still had it after two hours but it was there, and it was the last one she needed for the set! She was so happy she didnt stop saying thank you until she left and I thought she might cry. Its so nice to have such nice guests! Theyre really fun

I had another smaller guest, he was probably 9 or so, who had a vinylmation in cinema and I asked him if he wanted to trade in the mystery box. But he liked the one he had and so I told him he could pick 3 numbers just to see what we had and he didnt have to trade but he didnt seem to want to do that either. He was pretty shy, so i told him I would show him my favorite ones for the day. The second one I showed him was a purple mardi gras vinylmation and his dad wwas all excited and told me that his son had been looking for that one and it was one of his favorites too, so he traded for that and the kid was still really quiet but all smiles. And his dad was reallyy excited and it was cute.. what were the chances.
This is the cute little vinymation he traded for:

No comments:

Post a Comment