Thursday, March 3, 2011

March

Things have been pretty busy Tuesday, the 1st and today were my days off which were so nice! Tuesdays class went pretty well. I talked to my instructor about how I'd like to wait to apply for any Professional Internships (PI's) and graduate first and she also thought that would be a good idea & get some more experience. She thought a lot of grad students would probably apply for the creativity one she showed me also.That makes me feel better, bc I didn't want her to think I was being dumb for not applying now. I would really like to go back to school in the fall and finish up.
Today was a pretty productive day off, slept in, went for a run, got some groceries... made chocolate chip cookies. Introduced jules & luis to raw cookie dough!!!! she told me it tasted like pancakes....and that it was practically like eating diabetes on a spoon lol apparently her family doesnt make cookies, they buy them usually. so that was really fun! I went to grandmas to do some free laundry :) and I went to dinner at a Sizzler with them. It was pretty good. The roomies & I thought we would go see MK fireworks but we ended up not being ready on time so we watched Despicable Me instead and it was rediculously cute!

Work this week is:
Tmrw (3rd) 12:15-8:45 [Aunt Julie, Uncle Les & Alaina are coming!]
(4th) 1:45-9:15
(5th)4:30-11
(6th) 7:45-4:15 [Mom grandma & jen come in this day!]
(7th&8th) OFF except for class
(9th) 5:15-11:15
(10th) 3:30-12
(11th) 12:45-6:45
(12th) 4:45-12:15

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging all of this Kelly, I LOVE reading it!! BTW...Did Mike ever get Mickey ears? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did get my ears and kelly took a picture of me while we were down there. I am surprised she hasn't posted it yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah its on my phone! I have to figure out how to get it to the computer! And he didnt get them and where them around! He only posed for a pic.... lol better than nothin tho :P

    ReplyDelete