Monday, March 14, 2011

more march..

Since my last post, I got to hang out at the parks with Mom, grandma sue, jenna, alaina, aunt julie, uncle les, grandma jackie and grandpa don! It was reallly fun I had a few days off while they were here plus I worked later   at night a few days so we could meet up before then! Mom Jen gramma sue and I had dinner at epcot in italy at Via Napoli, we had an Italian waiter that  had quite an accent that jenna was infatuated with! ahaha and he got all of his Italian male waiters to sing her happy birthday in Italian. She was cheezin big!  Right after mom, gram & jen left i got sick :( Thats been no fun. So far half of us in the apt have gotten it. Theres been a few girls at work sick too. I got a release of shift at work yesterday after about an hour - so i could come home and sleep - which was good because i felt miserable. Today is my scheduled day off so I'm just relaxin around the apt for the day. Tomorrow I have class but depending on how I feel I might stay home from that too.  Just to get as much rest in as possible before I go back to work. So hopefully I wont have to call in any days.
In other news I had a guest look at my name tag last week and he said " Oakland University.... Like the one in the NCAA tournament?" hahah i said yes sir!! And a young girl and all of her cheerleader friends kept calling me ma'am and i felt old haha.

1 comment: