Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Earned My Ears!


After my confectionery shift, yesterday I earned my ears and took off my little red ribbon from my name tag! Yay! I also sized a watch yesterday. It was nerve wracking to do it by myself for the first time, but I had another CM help me and the 2nd one I did by myself. I was so happy he happened to also be sizing a watch so he helped me out. I also got to watch the Electrical Parade twice, once at Firehouse and once at Tip board.


Before work yesterday I met up with Kristin & her family at MK. It was fun to get to run around and play with them for awhile, did Jungle cruise, country bears & the 3:00 parade. Had an amazing taco salad at Pecos Bills.. Unfortunately Pirates shut down right as we got in line so we missed that :( But they did almost everything in the park  by 5:00 pretty impressive!

In other news- I got a couple days off in April approved so we can go play in the parks when Mike comes to visit :)

1 comment: