Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 3

My schedule for this week was:

Sunday (20th): 7:15-15:45
           I loved this morning shift opening the park was so fun. Its crazy to see main street with no people on it, and when they opened the park all of the guests came sprinting in! It was just like in Disneyland Fun movie. I was done at 345 and it was so nice to have the rest of the day to relax and eat dinner and stuff.

Monday (21st): I had off! I was pretty lazy this day, I hung around the house with the other roomies that had the day off. I wrote a short little paper I had for my C& I class. When Katie got off work we ran over to the Studios and did Tower of terror and Great movie ride, had a churro & shopped around. (we only had 2 hours but it was nice to be there for a little bit. Toy story mania had a crazy line of 80 minutes so we skipped that)

Tuesday (22nd): Went on an adventure to Kinko's to get my paper I printed, turns out its not far away but its hard to look for things and watch the road haha. Drove to costuming after that and got my confectionary costume for Thursday. Finding that skirt went alot better than the brown skirt! A friend from class was having a bbq here at Vista. Katie & I went and tried LION. It was alright, not bad, not amazing. But that was interesting!

Wednesday (23rd): Is today!I went for a short little run and then I went to the pool this morning to read some Pride & Prejudice for about an hour and it was just beautiful! I work 16:45-0:15 tonight. So I'm thinking i'm closing, I just hope they dont extend park hours and then I'll have to be there later. But we shall see.

Thursday (24th): Confectionary 16:30-0:00
Friday (25th): shops 18:00-0:00
Saturday (26th): shops 18:45-1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment