Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 11 - First day off Thurs Feb 17

I had my first day off after all of my training was complete! Yay! :)
I did some laundry, went for a short little jog (it was beautiful out!!!) and then Katie & I went to the outlet mall to get her some hiking boots for work (wilderness campground front desk). Then drove to Disney U to park and took the bus from west clock (my first bus stop i get off at for work. I take the A bus from Vista to West Clock and then a Cast bus from west clock to the back of Fantasyland) and took the cast bus to the utilidor to go play at MK. We did Pirates, Big thunder, and Laugh Floor. We had lunch at Cosmic Rays. The chicken nuggets and fries were good but the birds at the Parks are more rediculous than I remember. They were flying around everywhere and one brushed my head!!! EWWW a big ugly crow! I now have a bird phobia! another one came swooping and as i ran away from the table it pooped right next to Katie's food hahaha. At that point we decided we couldn't eat anything else and went to watch the 3:00 parade on Main Street. The music was stuck in my head for the rest of the day!




After the parade and a few purchases ( one of those cool cloth covered balloons, some magnets for Katie's collection, and some mickey mouse key covers) we took the monorail to EPCOT. We walked world showcase and explored some countries and shops. Saw part of a funny improv show and lots of characters. Got our pics with Daisey too!

We rode Maelstrom in Norway and it was a little creepier than i remember haha Our feet were tired so we took the monorail back to MK walked back down the utilidor to the bus stop got off at West Clock walked back to the car, got only slightly confused at a wierd intersection on the way home, learned CR 535 & SR 535 are slightly different roads and made it home in time to watch WallE with Yuliana. It was a pretty successful day i think.

We only stood in line for Daisy we creeped and "paparazzied" the princesses!
 Aurora
 Belle & Beast
Aladdin & Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment