Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Heres one more for the previous list
- Don't ask where the nearest restroom is if you are going to A, contradict me and demand another one, B say you dont care which direction it is and then tell me you want to go the opposite way I'm directing you, or C tell me it is not the closest restroom.

To celebrate Easter since I did not have a yummy ham dinner, I decided to not exercise and eat only junk food. So I skipped my planned 4 mile run this morning, got take out for lunch and bought dinner in the Mouseketeeria and ate some M&Ms I got in my easter basket :)

... tomorrow I definately need to go for that 4 mile run!

The park seemed surprisingly not very crowded today. I sewed a little in the Chapeau, went to a non-rotational register in Curtain Call, short time in the jewlery store where i broke my nametag off of the pin and had to tape it back together. and finished up in CCC again.

Our managers came by the store at the end of the night and hid bags of jelly beans everywhere for us to find! haha it was really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment