Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wheres Main Street USA?

A guest asked me where Main Street USA was today. Ummm.... we were standing on it..... hahaha theyre so funny

Had an early shift today 9-3:15. Got my classes registered for this morning at 6 am! Got all 3 that I needed :)
The early shift is nice but its kind of boring... there are not many people in the shops so its kinda slow. Theres not as many people to talk to. Its nice because guests are generally less cranky, kind of a trade off there.
Still havent figured out much about Frontierland :/

The most exciting part of my day is that I got my first GSF Card!!!! Thats a Great Service Fanatic card. You can request one from a leader and you can put down a co-castmember and what they did and the leader approves it with a signature. (Mostly recognizing people performing the basics.... which is repecting all guests including children, projecting a positive image and energy, stay in character and play the part, and going above and beyond. My friend Katie gave me one for going above and beyond with a guest the other night! How exciting! It made my day. When I turn it in, it goes on my record card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment