Monday, March 21, 2011

DEPLOYED

Quick update -

I am feeling 100 times better :) the medicine from the doc really did the trick!
I only got 1 point for calling out, which isn't so bad.

Grandma made a delicious ham dinner I had before work friday with Aunt Jo, Uncle Lee, Aunt Carol, Uncle Arnie, grandma & Grandpa. It was fun, but I couldn't stay long because of having to get to work.

Tonight was an early night 330-11:30! woohoo. Everyone had already left for House of Blues when I got home so i had dinner at midnight instead lol

I got my schedule for next week - only 1 day off  & I'm deployed to Frontierland! So I have to get a new costume and figure out how to get there and where everything is and where to clock in and all that good stuff ... ugh just when you feel like you know what your doin.... they just move you to a whole new place. Good news is, I get to learn a new location... and i get to go back to Main Street after next week :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, remember when I wanted you to get Frontierland so you could line dance in the street?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah what if I have to line dance!?!?!?!
    this is so stressful lol

    ReplyDelete