Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1 week mark

Well i've successfully lived here for 1 week! It seems like so much longer! Today I trained in the Confectionary and it was real fun! We did registers and pulled fudge and cookies from the case. It was crazy busy tho so it was a little overwhelming at first but it was ok. I had an awesome trainer today his name was Paul and he was soo funny & nice. I also passed my merchandise knowledge assessment today. So i can work yay. I also thought i started at 1:30 and i really started at 1, so i think i got a half point already GRRR (even though i was there by like 1:08 or something. so idk i'm gonna have to pay better attention to schedules so i dont get in trouble. The being late started the day off bad.. but it got better and turned out alright in the end. It doesnt seem to take that long to get to work but its taken me and hour to get home everyday ... idk why it takes longer at night :S

No comments:

Post a Comment