Thursday, November 18, 2010

When I was a kid we had VHS

I got my first Christmas present today!! haha I know it isn't even Thanksgiving! Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Don brought it up to me yesterday, a brand new dvd/ VHS player all in one. Yippee =)
I've been having this problem where I can only watch old disney movies at home because they are all on vhs and I'm not allowed to bring the new ones to school. I'm actually only allowed to bring the old ones if I sign them out on a piece of paper with mom first!

But anyways now I can watch all the oldies when I'm at school. YAY 
So what to start with?! Fox & the Hound, Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast!?
Well I have to go to the store and get some ingredients because tomorrow is our 2nd annual 3105 Apartment Family Thanksgiving. And I am making macaroni & cheese and pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust. So i'm gonna watch while a bake, What a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment