Monday, November 1, 2010

The CP Presentation was here!



There really was no need to go other than to see all the other OU people that might be joining me in the Happiest Place on Earth =) But I did get a flyer and some cool stickers for my scrapbook (score!)  The Disney recruiter was the same girl that came last year and the presentation was mostly the same. It just seems so much different when you ALREADY know that you get to do everything that they show in the videos! They are just exciting magical videos, in typical Disney fair... inspiring music, heartwarming lines... ah love it all..

This has nothing to do with the CP but it is an example of a magical, give you goose bumps Disney video and I love it! Let the Memories Begin

So the recruiter told us about Living Learning & Earning and was basically a more personal version of the E-Presentation that I watched before I interviewed. My favorite part is the video about current cast members and what they got out of their CP and what silly attraction they worked (Like Jungle Cruise) at the end they say "I'm (So and so) and I'm the VP of [Marketing for Disney Parks] [Food and Beverage Disneyland Resort] etc etc! At the end everyone who was thinking of applying got their password for the application. I found out that I won't know anything about my housing situation or plans until at LEAST December 1! Which is good I suppose since I know theres nothing I can do I can worry about school work :/  but I just want everything to be planned out!

Oh well.. Theres an "offer party" on the first and all OU students accepted can come with their parents and our Career Services rep tells us everything that happens with school, classes, housing etc..

So until then I guess we play waiting games... Here is my favorite ( I made this up lol)

Make a category for each park on a clean sheet of paper ( no cheating )
under each park make a section for merchandise, food, and attractions for MK and EPCOT I make the appropriate lands/pavillions. Name everything you can remember and make sure you put them in their correct area. You get points for correct names, and locations. Play against whoever will agree to it :) and see who can get the most points... I just play by myself when I'm bored hehehe    but its  fun I promise!

Heres an example:
Magic Kingdom



Fantasyland:

Merch
Poohs Thotful Spot

Food
Pinochio's

Attractions
Dumbo
Peter Pan's Flight
Its a Small World

Tomorrowland:

Food
Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
The Lunching Pad

Attractions
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland transit authority

And continue on until you can't possibly think of anymore... but I can't give you all the answers!!
Check yourself with your family disney dork or Click on your park and then your section on the left or your current Birnbaum book.

No comments:

Post a Comment